A & B Concrete Coring Co., Inc.
A&B is your complete solution for high-quality concrete demolition and cutting services. Although we primarily work in the Gulf South, we have served industrial and commercial clients across the United States. For decades we have offered clients like yourself a variety of concrete cutting and demolition services.
In 1969, our company was first established as "Specialty Sales & Service," and resold concrete cutting tools. It wasn't long before we began offering concrete cutting services, and in 1979 we incorporated as "Concrete Coring Company" (dba: A&B Concrete Coring Company). When you hire A&B, you benefit from decades of concrete cutting knowledge and experience.
The work is done quickly and precisely. We are participants in a variety of safety organizations. Those groups include DISA, PEC, ISN Networld, TWIC, and Alliance. We are also involved with the official Safety Councils of New Orleans, Houston, and the Gulf Coast. We focus on a safe working environment for our workers, and also careful treatment of client property.
Our Services Include, but are not Limited to:
- Sawing of concrete walls and masonry
- Cutting of concrete floors and foundations
- Wire sawing for confined areas
- Drilling holes for function or core samples
- Remote-controlled robotic demolition (Brokk)
- Hand sawing and manual chainsaw cutting
- Crack chasing to detect areas for sealing
- Concrete anchor systems
- Spur grinding and concrete shearing